domingo, 5 de julio de 2009

TRACKLIST DEL NUEVO DISCO DE VERSIONES DE CHILDREN OF BODOM


Skeletons in the Closet será el título del próximo trabajo de Children of Bodom, que verá la luz el próximo otoño:
01 "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence)
02 "Hell Is For Children" (Pat Benatar)
03 "Hellion" (WASP)
04 "Mass Hypnosis" (Sepultura)
05 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
06 "Silent Scream" (Slayer)
07 "She Is Beautiful" (Andrew W.K.)
08 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
09 "Bed Of Nails" (Alice Cooper)
10 "Somebody Put Something in my Drink" (Ramones)
11 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
12 "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol)
13 "No Commands" (Stone)
14 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)
15 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
16 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)
17 "Ooops!… I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

0 comentarios: